As long as you have an admin role, you can transfer credit between different wallets in the platform, as long as the wallet exists.
How can credit be transferred between wallets?
- Click on Wallets
- The Transfer Credit button should show up next to the Add Credit button
- Click Transfer Credit
- Populate the Amount, From and To and click Transfer
- You can select from a list of Company, Team and User Wallets that are available in your platform
- The From and To wallets must have the same currency in order for the transfer to be successful
- The From wallet needs to have enough funds to transfer the amount you populated in the form
What can be transferred?
- Company Wallet to Team Wallet (vice versa)
- Team Wallet to User Wallet (vice versa)
- User Wallet to User Wallet
- As long as the currency is the same
- All transfers are recorded in the Balances > Transactions page
How can I track the funds that have been moved from one wallet to another?
This can be accessed in the Balances > Transactions page
You can filter by Wallet Source (where the money came from) and Wallet Destination (where the money went).