Tired of creating so many campaigns? We have the right solution for you! This feature allows recipients to choose anything from the Marketplace!!!
Recipient Choice feature offers recipients the opportunity to select a different gift from the Reachdesk Marketplace as an alternative to the Marketplace gift they were originally offered.
Let’s see how it works...💡
1. For new Marketplace Campaigns: When creating a new marketplace campaign you will see the new option “Allow recipient to exchange the gift for another of the same or lower value” already toggled on.
Nota bene : When Recipient Choice is enabled the address confirmation option will be active by default, this is to ensure recipient can interact with Reachdesk marketplace catalog and choose a gift.
2. For existing Marketplace Campaigns this option will be toggled off. To Enable this functionality, navigate to the campaign you want to enable Recipient Choice feature > Edit Campaign > toggle it on. Once enabled, all new sends from this campaign will allow recipients to exchange their gift.
TIP: Adjust your email content
When recipient choice is active, your recipient will be able to claim your main gift or select one from the marketplace, please make sure to adjust the email content so that recipients can have a great gifting experience.
Sending a gift
Ok, now that the Recipient Choice campaign has been set up, it’s time to send out some gifts :) After adding the recipient details, in the next step you will need to select the right campaign. It's very easy to identify the Recipient Choice campaign, there is a caption for each campaign, easy life…please choose the one you have just created and you are ready to go.
What will the recipient experience look like?
The recipient will receive an email or link depending on the option you selected to confirm the recipient address and the landing page will show your main gift and the possibility to choose something else from the Reachdesk Marketplace.
They can choose from gifts:
- available in their indicated destination country
- of the same or lower value than the offered gift - recipient does not see the gift price
- gifts that are not branded
Recipients can use the filters or the search box to find the perfect gift!
What if the gift is out of stock?
No problem, we've got you covered.
In case the gift offered goes out of stock before the recipient made their choice, we will then advise to pick another gift from the marketplace.
If the gift goes out of stock after the recipient has already made their choice, Reachdesk will contact the recipient to make an alternative choice.
What if the gift is out of stock and it is used in landing pages?
When gifting via our landing page service, to ensure recipients always get their gift, you can also make use of the Recipient Choice feature. This will allow recipient to choose an alternative gift when marketplace offer on the landing page is out of stock.
To enable this for external landing pages, please reach out to email@example.com, or when filling out the landing page request form, please tick "out of stock replacement" option in the "Logic" section of the form.
If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org