Users with an admin role are allowed to set a low balance alert against the following wallets:
- User wallets
- Team wallets
How can an admin set a low balance alert against a wallet?
- Go to Balances > Wallets
- Select either User Wallets or Team Wallets
- Click on the pencil edit icon to edit the wallet
- Scroll down to the "Low Balance Alert" section of the page.
- Update the Low Balance Alert amount to be the amount of funds you want to the wallet to reach before receiving an email alert.
- Update the user(s) who you want to receive the low balance email alert.
- Note that the low balance alert email is sent every Monday as a reminder to the user(s) indicated who will receive the low balance alert email until the balance of the wallet is topped up and is more than the low balance alert level.
Example of how to edit the low balance alert in a user wallet
Example of how to edit the low balance alert in a team wallet
Please sign in to leave a comment.