Reachdesk is excited to announce that we will now be offering returns from events across the globe.
In order to arrange the collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the below information at least 2 working days prior to the required return date with the subject field of the email following the same format also;
YOUR COMPANY NAME // EVENT NAME // DATE OF RETURN
- Event Name -
- Event Address -
- Original Order Number if known -
- Confirmation of any additional SKUs that were not sent on the original outbound send from Reachdesk and the quantity.
- Expected quantity of Parcels
- Point of Contact at the venue -
- Contact Email Address -
- Contact Phone Number -
- Collection Date -
- A 4 hour collection window between 10am and 6pm. If this is not possible we can arrange a collection for the following day, or alternatively provide the address for a local drop-off point close to the venue -
Once the Reachdesk team has confirmed the return, we will email the requested number of labels across to you to attach 1 to each parcel. When the location of where the parcels is finalised (e.g. Mailroom, Reception etc), we will arrange for one of our logistics partners to come in and collect the parcels and return them to one of our local warehouses. After the collection please allow up to 10 working days to be received at the warehouse, at which point we will inform you of the final products and quantities received before we book them back into stock.
When we have received the final costs from our logistics partners we will notify the contact who requested the return and provide an invoice for the service.
Any questions, please contact email@example.com!