At Reachdesk, we understand that our customers have internal and/or external policies that they follow when it comes to gifting customers, prospects, partners and employees.
Please follow the steps below in order to setup an annual spend limit per recipient in your Reachdesk account.
How can an admin set an annual recipient spend limit?
1. Go to Recipients page
2. Click on the settings icon on the top right of the page.
3. Configure the annual spend limit amount and currency and click Save.
4. Confirm that you want to apply this to all recipients.
How can an admin view how much has been spent on a recipient compared to their spend limit, and how much is left?
1. Go to the Recipients page.
2. You should see details about the Recipient and the following:
- Current Annual Spend - The amount of pending and processed gift sends minus any refunds for that recipient.
- Available Balance - Annual spend limit minus Current annual spend. If Current annual spend is greater than the Annual spend limit, this will be zero. (Note that this can happen if the spend limit was set or adjusted after the send, or if the final amount was adjusted after the send)
- Annual Spend Limit - The amount that can be spend against the recipient for the current calendar year.
What happens when the recipient spend limit has been reached?
For single sends
If there is still available balance to be spent against the recipient, the sender will see a message in the sends flow indicating how much is left that can be spent on the recipient. They will not be able to select a campaign that is higher than this amount.
If there is no more available balance to be spent against the recipient, the sender will see that the spend limit has been reached. They will not be able to select a campaign to send to this recipient.
For bulk sends, triggered sends and sends via zapier (landing pages)
These types of sends will go into pending, and the reason for pending will say that the spend limit for the recipient has been reached.
How can I approve a send even though the recipient spend limit has been reached?
The only way to do this right now is to update the recipient spend limit for all recipients to be a higher amount. After doing this, you can approve the send. You can still go back and reset the spend limit to a lower amount.
How can an admin search and filter for a recipient?
1. In the Recipients Page, on the top right, you can search for a recipient.
2. To filter, click on the filter icon and you can filter by:
How can I download Recipients data with their spend limit?
1. In the Recipients page, click on the three dots on the right and click 'Download as CSV'
2. The recipients data will be downloaded as a CSV.
How can I customise the spend limit specific to different recipients?
If you want a custom spend limit per recipient, please contact your CSM so we can take into account your feedback for future development.