We have continuously listened to your feedback which inspired us to improve the Bulk Send Flow. With the latest improvement of the bulk sends, errors and warnings are presented in real time and also with details on what needs to be fixed. Let's see how it works!
1. After clicking the Send Engage button you will see three campaign types :
2. Once you selected the campaign type you will have to 2 options:
The 2nd option will take you to the Bulk Send Flow. In this step there are 2 options:
- Drag and drop a CSV file
- Add contacts manually
To user the CSV Upload, please follow the following steps:
- Please download the CSV template and add contact details into this sheet. You must use the exact format that is in the downloadable template or the feature won’t work. Currently you can import up to 5000 contacts at once per CSV file. Contacts can be added one by one without using the CSV file too, please consider that at least one contact needs to be added to proceed to the next step. In case you need to add custom CSV variables, please check this article.
Important ☝🏻 Before uploading your CSV file please make sure to update the address and company name fields to 30 characters max. In case the information added exceeds the maximum characters allowed, the software will show you contact fields that are exceeding the limit and require your attention.
- Now it’s time to upload the CSV file with your data! At this step you will be able to review the contacts data by :
- update missing or invalid data contact by contact
- edit your CSV file and then replacing it
and you will be able to 'Edit' each contacts by clicking the pencil icon
or in case you cannot provide the necessary information, you can remove the contact by clicking the bin icon.
- The CSV file was uploaded smoothly, you are now ready to select the right campaign. At this step we search for campaigns that can be sent to all countries available in your contact list. The software will also show you campaigns that currently don’t have enough stock or you don't have enough funds to send.
Note : If there are no campaigns available to all countries within the CSV file the software will throw at you a warning message.
- We are almost there, a campaign was selected and now it’s time to select a payment wallet. In case there is only one wallet available you will be taken to the next step of the flow.
The software will validate the total estimated cost for all the contacts added by the user.
- Last step before reviewing is the send method :) you’ll be able to send the engages to the address provided or to confirm them via email.
Note : Recipient choice campaigns don’t have “send anyway” option
- Review the bulk send and check if there is anything to be adjusted, if everything looks fine hit 'Send now' :)
Will you push any data back to Salesforce?
We only push data back to Salesforce if :
Your Reachdesk campaign is syncing with Salesforce
The contact has email in the CSV
The email in the CSV matches the email in salesforce
We do not push address data back to Salesforce. This is important if you're sending to home addresses. We only push activity e.g. under the contact's or lead's name activity log you'll see [Reachdesk] sent or shipped or delivered cupcakes.