Our warehouses specialize in managing your inventory and making sure your orders ship out the door exactly as you would expect. This often requires special requests outside of the standard bundle order process. In order to guarantee success, you should make sure you leave enough time to process these requests, give clear instructions to our warehouse, and remain ready to give feedback if necessary. Please read the below instructions for best practices on bespoke requests at our warehouses.
What are some examples of special requests?
- Special kitting requests
- Complex or high priority order photo verification
- Inventory counts
How long should I expect special project requests to take to complete?
At a minimum, you should allocate 2 weeks for simple special requests. Although these tasks seem like they should be completed faster, our warehouses often have many competing priorities. We recommend that you give us as much notice as possible, as some projects can take significantly longer to complete, especially complex or high-volume requests.
How do I submit a request for a special project
- Please submit a request with Reachdesk’s support team (email@example.com)
- For any complex requests or campaigns that you have prepared with help from the Reachdesk team, please make sure to keep your customer success representative and/or your project manager in the loop
- If requested, our warehouse team can respond with an estimated timeline and quote for the special project
- Note that both timeline and cost will vary depending on the scope of the request
- Reachdesk Support will inform you of completion and final total cost
Thank you for being such a dedicated Reachdesk partner. Now let’s build you the gift of your dreams!
Article is closed for comments.