A user can be added to multiple teams to give access to:
- Team wallets from different teams - if you want to take funds from another team's wallet when sending a gift or using triggered campaigns
- Campaigns from different teams - if a user operates in different regions and they need access to campaigns from multiple teams
How can you add a user to multiple teams?
- Go to Organisations > Users > Select the user you want to update
- Add one or more teams in the Teams field
- Select a default team
- The default team field will be used as the team:
- used in the Insights page against any gift this user sends
- used when there are multiple budgets configured
- used when the usage report email is sent
- used to save the team wallet if a user is sending on behalf of a user with multiple teams
- Save the user
What happens when a user has access to multiple teams?
- The user will have access to credit from both team's team wallets. The user can see how much credit they have in the top bar.
2. The user will be able to use both team's team wallets when setting up a Triggered Campaign if the user is selected as the Connector user.
3. The user will be able to use both team's team wallets when sending a gift.