The new Edit Send Flow
We're excited to introduce a new feature that allows you to edit your sends even when they have a Pending Status or are Scheduled.
Use Case: Sometimes, after processing a trigger or bulk send, you realise that your user wallet doesn't have enough funds. With this feature, you can now edit the send and change the wallet so that the sender can be successfully delivered to the recipient.
With this feature, you'll also be able to:
1. Change the Gift
2. Change the Wallet
3. Change Recipient details (except for the country)
How do I edit my sends?
It's simple, just follow these steps:
1. Go to the Sends tab on the platform.
2. Look for the sends with the status "Pending" or "Scheduled."
These are the sends that can still be edited before they are delivered to the recipient.
3. Editing the engage
Click on "Review" and go to the Engage page.
Once on the Engage page, click on "Edit."
3.1 Edit Recipient Details:
Note: Country cannot be changed as it would impact the selected campaign and the country where it can be shipped.
3.2. Edit the Marketplace Product:
- Choose another product from the marketin and customise the Gift
3.3. Edit Gifts Cards (applicable when scheduling and sending via email):
- The send method is hidden and can only be edited during scheduling.
- The input value of the gift card is currently locked and cannot be changed.
3.4 Edit the email message for Gift Card
3.5 Edit Payment Method:
- All wallets available to you will be displayed, allowing you to select and change the payment method.
3.6 Edit Send Method:
- For Marketplace campaigns and Bundle campaigns:
- Physical gifts: The selected send method will be displayed.
- Marketplace variables or bundle note/packaging instructions can be edited if allowed in the campaign settings.