There are two main ways that you can connect to your Salesloft instance to Reachdesk, to start sending gifts. Depending on how you want to use Reachdesk within Salesloft, you may prefer to choose one way over the other, or both.
First Option: Download our app for all users
Main Benefit: It's the most embedded experience; you won't need to leave Salesloft to set up your integration or send a gift to an individual.
- You can download and have Reachdesk ready to use within seconds, for all users that want to use the integration in Salesloft. That's one download for every user to be able to use Reachdesk in Salesloft.
- You'll have access to our 'Reachdesk step' in Salesloft cadences, which will open a Reachdesk screen in Salesloft when that step is due, for you to execute a gift send.
Second Option: Connect users 1 by 1
Main Benefit: Better for sending on the fly (outside of cadences), or adding a gift link to send to multiple recipients within your cadence templates.
- Each user will need to connect Reachdesk individually to Salesloft, and download the chrome extension before using this integration.
- You will need to find a contact and open the chrome extension to then execute a send.
- You can utilise our triggered campaigns to generate a link for multiple recipients, that can be used within emails in your cadences.