There are two main ways that you can connect to your Outreach instance to Reachdesk to start sending gifts to your Outreach contacts. Depending on how you want to use Reachdesk with Outreach, you may prefer to choose one way over the other, or both.
Main Benefit: It's the most embedded experience. Send a gift to a single contact without leaving Outreach and without downloading the Reachdesk chrome extension.
- Install the Reachdesk app once and it is available for all Outreach users (as long they also have a login in Reachdesk).
- Use the "Reachdesk" button in your Outreach emails to quickly send a gift to a single Outreach contact. By clicking this button, the Reachdesk screen will appear in Outreach, which will be automatically populated with your Outreach contact's details and allow you to generate a link to send a gift to your contact.
- Track gift activity and trigger actions based on gifting activity from Reachesk. In Outreach, you can easily see the gifting activity (with details about the gift status, campaign name and gift cost). Since Reachdesk can be selected as an object in Outreach, you can also trigger certain activities (for e.g. follow up calls or emails) based on the status of the gift.
Second Option: Connect Outreach users 1 by 1
Main Benefit: Better for sending on the fly (outside of sequences), or adding a gift link to send to multiple contacts within your sequence templates.
- Each user will need to connect their Reachdesk account individually with Outreach, and download the chrome extension before using this integration.
- You will need to find a contact and open the chrome extension to then execute a send.
- You can utilise our triggered campaigns to generate a link for multiple recipients, that can be used within emails in your cadences.