Who can install the Reachdesk app in Outreach?
An Outreach admin who has access to install apps in Outreach and who also has a user login created in Reachdesk. In Reachdesk, the user does not need to have an admin role.
How to install the Reachdesk app in Outreach
- Go to Outreach's marketplace or go Outreach > Integrations > Apps > Install new apps. Search for Reachdesk, and click on 'Install app'.
- Review and confirm the permissions required for Reachdesk to be installed in Outreach.
- If you have not logged into Reachdesk, you will be asked to login to your Reachdesk account.
- After the Reachdesk app is installed, you will see this confirmation message:
- You will see the status "Installed" against Reachdesk in Outreach > Integrations > Apps.
- By default, the Reachdesk app will be ready to be used by all Outreach users in their Outreach emails. You can configure the access level by clicking on Reachdesk > Access:
- Select "Install for selected users and profiles" if you want to limit the users who should have access to the Reachdesk app. You can select users or profiles.
How to use the Reachdesk app in Outreach
1. Send an email
When sending an email from Outreach, you will see the Reachdesk app button below the screen.
2. Input the email and login to Reachdesk
To send a gift using the Reachdesk app:
- Make sure you add the email of the recipient you want to send the gift to in the "To" field. If you add multiple emails, we will only use the first one to send the gift.
- Make sure you are logged in to Reachdesk.
3. Generate a gift link
- Click on the Reachdesk button to go through the gift sending process: check the contact's details are correct, pick a gift to send and generate a link.
- Once the link is generated, it will appear in the body of the email.
Note: We currently do not support automatically embedding links into text. You will need to copy the link and embed it in the text of the email.
4. Track gift activity
We will track the gift interactions back to the activity feed of the person it was sent to (as a custom event). A new event will be created when the gift status changes.
You will see the following details against the Reachdesk event:
- Date gift was sent
- Gift status
- Recipient Name
- Campaign Name (of the gift sent to the recipient)
- Cost - It will be pending until the gift is claimed
5. Automate follow ups or next steps based on a Reachdesk gift interaction.
Since events are created from your Reachdesk gift activity, you can configure automated follow ups and next steps to improve the engagement with your prospect or customer. Please read more details here.
Note: Any users wanting to use the 'Reachdesk step' in a cadence will need to be logged into Reachdesk to use it.
If you do not input an email, you will see the following:
If you input an invalid email, you will see the following:
If you are not logged into the correct Reachdesk instance, you will see the following: