If a bundle campaign is sent either using our triggered campaigns or our landing pages, the gift sends will automatically be set to have a "pending" status if there are required items that go out of stock or have insufficient stock to fulfil the quantity specified in the order.
In order to approve these pending gift sends, the required out of stock items need to be either be removed or replaced with another item. Please follow the steps below to know how to do this on the bundle campaign!
How can I tell if a bundle gift that was sent has out of stock items?
1. Go to the Sends page, and filter the table using the Stock Availability filter. You can also filter the status as "pending" and filter by the bundle campaign name.
2. Click on a gift send that is pending due to out of stock issues. In the send detail page, you should see:
- a banner that says the gift is pending because one of the items has insufficient stock and to update this on the campaign
- items in the bundle with the out of stock status
How can I update pending sends from a bundle campaign?
1. From the send detail page, click on the campaign name to go to the bundle campaign page.
2. On the campaign page, you will see how many other sends are pending due to insufficient stock that are related to this campaign.
3. Update the campaign so that it contains an item that is in stock. Feel free to add more items as needed. Any items or quantity updates made on the campaign will also be updated on the pending gift sends.
4. Click on the three dots on the top right of the page and click on "Update pending sends."
5. Click "Save and update" to save the campaign and update the pending sends.
Note: We automatically save the campaign based on your changes so if you want to revert back to the items from before for future gift sends, please update your campaign after this. For bundle campaigns linked to a landing page, it is important to update the integration with Zapier if the items are updated.
6. You will see a confirmation message that the pending gifts are being updated and that you will receive an email confirmation about the results.
7. Check your email for the confirmation and go to the Sends page to review and approve the gift sends.
8. You can go to each gift send and check that the new item(s) appear, and if it can be approved. Sometimes, there can be other issues that need to be addressed (e.g. missing email or country, insufficient funds). If there are no issues, the "Approve" button should be enabled.
Once approved, your lovely gift will be on its way to your recipient!
TIP: If you are processing a lot of gifts, you can also use the "Bulk approve or reject sends" feature available on the sends page.