NB: for sends to people in Eloqua to track back to Salesforce, their email must exist in Salesforce ahead of sending.
1. Create the Salesforce campaign you'd like to map statuses back to.
This is where you'll be able to report on success of this campaign in relation to opportunities.
2. Create your triggered campaign in Reachdesk
Pick the type of campaign you'd like to send, and complete the campaign set up.
At the bottom, select the Salesforce campaign you'd like to sync with, and map your statuses.
Under the campaign trigger, select your Eloqua connector.
Select if you'd like to automatically approve triggered sends, then save.
NB: as a minimum to trigger a gift, we require both email and country fields to be populated.
3. Create your campaign in Eloqua
Create a new multi-step campaign canvas. Define your audience via a segment, or pick the decision criteria you'd like to use to send your Reachdesk campaign.
3. Search Reachdesk under Campaign steps, and drag the 'action' block onto your canvas - remember to to 'star' this app so it appears on your Campaign Steps all the time.
4. Hit 'configure the cloud action' and pick your Reachdesk campaign.
6. Add additional steps or activate, and you're good to go!
Step 3: Test, test, test!
You're ready to get testing, treat yourself to a coffee to check everything is working!
You will be sending from Eloqua, so people will flow through the steps in your campaign as they do with other steps/actions in the campaign canvas.
You will also see campaign members appear in your respective Salesforce campaign.