Reachdesk offers two different types of sends to surprise and delight your clients and prospects. The good thing is, the statuses for these sends always stay the same. You may want to match the statuses in your campaign/program exactly to our Reachdesk statuses, these are:
Statuses for E-gift Card sends
Statuses for Physical Sends
There are other statuses which we don't support mapping to. These are:
- Processing (the window you have to cancel before we process your send)
- Awaiting address confirmation (Opened, Clicked)
- Address confirmed
- Sent (for physical sends) - sent here purely means you selecting and sending a gift to someone. 'Processed' is when it reaches the warehouse or vendor and 'Shipped' is when that gift actually leaves the Warehouse/Vendor.
- Awaiting Confirmation 2FA
- Pending (waiting on Admin Approval)
- Waiting recipient confirmation
Let us know if you have any questions.