If you'd like to send 1-2-1 gifts via Marketo, you can now do this.
Create your campaign in Reachdesk, filling in all of the specifics.
Select Marketo in your campaign sync option, pick your Marketo program, and remember to map your statuses:
3. Hit save.
4. Head into Marketo > Database
5. Pick the person you'd like to send your campaign to.
6. Pull down the Reachdesk plugin and prepare your send:
7. Hit submit when you're happy.
8. Watch the lead's program status change as they interact with your send.!\
9. To track and monitor your 1-2-1 sends via Marketo you can setup the following triggered campaigns. See all smart list examples below. What you will have in the flow depends on your organization's needs.
Your Marketo smart list will look like this
In the flow you can add all the necessary steps for your organization like scoring, lists adding or SFDC campaign.
It is recommended to send an email alert out to the sales owner:
For Physical gifts
One Reachdesk campaign to one Marketo program VS multiple Reachdesk campaigns to one Marketo program.
We're often asked what best practice is as you can do both, but how you choose to do this depends on how granular you'd like to report. We'd recommend mapping on a 1-2-1 basis (one Reachdesk campaign to one Marketo program), so you can really see over time, which types of initiatives are working best for you with regard to deliveries/claims, as well as influence on opportunities.
There are some different options for more high level, like dividing it up in territory, gift value, different teams and it really depends on how the reporting needs to look on your side.
Let us know if you have any questions.