Where can I view my wallet's balances?
There are different areas in the platform where balances can be accessed.
My Wallet Balances - Top Bar
- My Balance - Your remaining balance available to be used to send campaigns.
- Unclaimed Balance - Your balance that has been used to send campaigns, but have not been claimed or delivered. You still have a chance to use these if the campaign expires or gets cancelled.
The dropdown you see at the top shows a list of wallets that you have access to. This can be:
- Team Wallets - If you are part of a team that has a team wallet that has spend limits, you will see it on the list. It will show the available balance you have against that team wallet.
- User Wallets - If you have specific funds that are transferred to your wallet, they will show up here.
- Company Wallets - If you are an admin, you will see the Company Wallets here to check how much funds your company wallet has that has not been allocated to a team or user wallet.
Remaining Total Wallet Balances - Summary
Remaining Total Balances (Available in Organization > Wallets > Summary)
Shows the total available balances of the entire company by wallet type.
This combines the available company, team and user wallet balances minus any pending transactions.
This represents funds that can still be allocated and used in the platform.
User Wallet Balances
User Wallets (Available in Organization > Wallets > User Wallets)
Shows balance available for each user in each currency.
Team Wallet Balances
Team Wallets (Available in Organization > Wallets > Team Wallets)
Shows balance available for each team in each currency.
Where can I view my transactions?
Go to Organization > Wallets > Transactions
What types of transactions can I view?
Transactions represent any credit or debit activity against a company or user balance in the platform.
Balance Top-Up - Credit from adding funds to Company balance
Balance Allocation - Credit or Debit from transferring funds from company balance to user balance (or vice versa)
Currency Conversion - Credit or Debit from transferring funds from one currency to another
Campaign Sends - Debit if engage is processed, credit if engage is cancelled. This will always be related to a campaign.
Sourced Items - Credit to show the invoice specifically used to source items, or debit if the company wants to use their balance for sourced items.
Refund - Credit given back to customer if a refund is needed, e.g. from an order cancellation.
Other - Other transactions that does not fit any of the types
What information is available against each transaction?
Each transaction has the following available information for the admin to view:
- Date - Date and time the transaction was created
- ID - Transaction ID which can used as a reference for any queries or issues
- Reference - Determines more information about the transaction, e.g. if the transaction was a Balance Top-Up, this will show the invoice number
- Transaction Type - Refers to the type of transactions, as explained above
- Campaign Type - Refers to the type of campaign that was sent (e.g. Marketplace, Handwritten Note, Bundle or Gift Card)
- User - User that was involved with the transaction. For Campaign Sends, this is the sender, for Balance Allocation, this is the user who was topped up, for Balance Top-Up, this is the Reachdesk Admin that processed the transaction.
- Team - Team the user belongs to. This is currently optional.
- Wallet Source - The wallet charged to process the transaction.
- Wallet Destination - The wallet that received the balance (for any balance transfers, top-ups or refunds).
- Amount - Amount that is credited or debited
- Currency - Currency that is used for the transaction
- Status - Current status of the transaction
Pending - Transaction is still pending. This will be under "unclaimed balances" until the transaction is processed.
Processed - Transaction has been completed and deducted or added to the user balance or company balance.
Cancelled - Transaction has been cancelled, either because of a cancellation, or an update in the amount of the transaction.
How can I search and filter my transactions?
The filters will show up in the Transactions tab.
Note: if you want to view transactions from before January 1st, 2021, you will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org so we can send you an export of this information.
How can I export my transactions?
On the top right of the transactions table, you can click on Export All as CSV to export all available transactions to a CSV file.
I have some comments, questions and feedback about my balance and transactions. Who do I contact?
Any questions, comments or feedback about your balance or transactions, please reach out to email@example.com.