If you'd like to send a Reachdesk campaign on behalf of other users in the platform, you can use our bulk CSV upload option to do so. This feature is only available to users with Admin role.
How can I use it?
- Download the CSV template which now includes the following columns:
- Sender email;
- Wallet Type
- Wallet Currency
- Delivery Method ( for Bundle Campaigns only )
- Add the emails of the senders/users you'd like to send a campaign on behalf
- Add the Wallet Type that should be user for each sender.
- Add the Delivery Method for Bundle Campaigns
- Upload, and send ✉️
The Finer Details
- Valid Users for sending: You can only send on behalf of a user email that exists in the Reachdesk platform - you will see an error if an email does not exist.
- Any customisation tokens you use in the emails or notes (sender name, sender first name, sender last name and sender company name), will reflect the name connected to the sender email you have chosen, as written in their profile:
- User Wallet or Team Wallet: You are able to set for each sender, the wallet type (user or team) and wallet currency (USD, GPB, EUR, etc) that that should be used for the engage. Is this values are not set the system will use the default user wallet for this engage.
- The budget will be deducted from the balance of the sender, or the team wallet whom you're sending on behalf of.
IE, Phil is sending on behalf of Marta and Carly.
When the send is made, if Phil selected "User" in the Wallet Type column, Marta and Carly's budget will reduce, and move into their unclaimed balances.
However, of Phil select "Team" in the Wallet Type, it will be the team wallet that Marta and Carly have access that will have the budget reduced.
- For reporting, in the sends tab, all sends will show as being sent by Carly and Marta in the example above, not the person executing the send on behalf of the other users, but from the person the engage is sent from.
Please sign in to leave a comment.