If you'd like to send a Reachdesk campaign on behalf of other users in the platform, you can use our bulk CSV upload option to do so.
How can I use it?
- Download the CSV template which now includes a sender email column
- Add the emails of the senders/users you'd like to send a campaign on behalf
- Upload, and send ✉️
The Finer Details
- You can only send on behalf of a user email that exists in the Reachdesk platform - you will see an error if an email does not exist.
- Any customisation tokens you use in the emails or notes (sender name, sender first name, sender last name and sender company name), will reflect the name connected to the sender email you have chosen, as written in their profile:
- The budget will be deducted from the balance of the sender, whom you're sending on behalf of. IE, Phil is sending on behalf of Marta and Carly. When the send is made, Marta and Carly's budget will reduce, and move into their unclaimed balances.
- For reporting, in the sends tab, all sends will show as being sent by Carly and Marta in the example above, not the person executing the send on behalf of the other users, but from the person the engage is sent from.
Please note: we are aware that the preview does not change when you select to view the send as another recipient. You can rest assured that it does work when you send this. We will be fixing soon!