We are unlocking the capability to send to more countries from our Irish warehouse. By collecting custom’s information on your items we can expand sending to Switzerland, the UAE, Norway, Israel and 60 other countries from our Irish warehouse. We’re excited to help you deliver moments that matter to more people.
To enable this feature we need the following information:
- Product description - Describe each item accurately e.g. ‘Men’s cotton shirt’. Please avoid more general descriptions such as ‘clothes’.
- Product country of origin - The country where the goods originated, where they were produced or assembled.
- Cost - This is the cost of the individual item, e.g 7.80 for a water bottle. You may be asked to prove the cost of the item if the customs officers think the price is incorrect.
- Currency - The currency the cost is stated in.
- Harmonized Code (HS Code) - A number a 10 digit number used by customs to classify the product being shipped. It is used to define the duties and taxes.
Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
With this new feature, we can now ship to the following countries from our Irish warehouse:
|Albania||Democratic Republic of the Congo||Isle of Man||Netherlands||Sweden|
Trinidad and Tobago
United Arab Emirates
|Bosnia and Herzegovina||France||Lebanon||Qatar||United Republic of Tanzania|
|Burkina Faso||Germany||Luxembourg||Saudi Arabia|
We're hoping to unlock more countries from our other warehouses soon!