If you'd like to setup a Marketplace or Bundle as an Influitive reward, follow these steps to do so.
1. In Reachdesk, head to triggered campaigns.
a) Create your campaign, filling in all the relevant details:
Note: For Marketplace campaigns, don't select 'allow sender to choose different values', as these will be automatically sent via Influitive.
b) Under CRM sync, pick to sync to Salesforce if you'd like to sync your sends.
c) Under Campaign Automation, select your newly integrated Influitive connector:
d) Open a new tab, or copy down the details in the Reward Setup Instructions:
e) Choose whether you'd like to approve your sends ahead of them being sent, by toggling on or off 'Automatically approve all triggered sends'.
f) Let's keep 'Ask recipient to confirm their address' turned OFF, since we can ask for their address during their redemption in Influitive.
Save your Reachdesk campaign!
2. Head to Influitive and Add a Reward:
a) Create from scratch
b) Under Fulfilment, you do not need to check 'Administrator Approval Required' as all the approvals will all be handled within Reachdesk.
c) Choose 'Manual:
d) Select 'Headline' and fill out your reward details as you see fit. Select the Type which makes the most sense, i.e. 'Swag' or 'Gifts'.
3. The important part, the Auto Fulfilment Data.
Copy and paste the Provider and SKU values from your Reachdesk campaign:
Given that Reachdesk takes of personalising a note, you do not need to put in a personal message. Type can also be left blank.
4. Continue creating your reward, including uploading an image.
5. Head to the 'Redeeming' tab and set the requirements for your reward.
Remember to turn on 'Require advocates to enter their shipping information as part of this redemption'.
6. Complete all of the details of your reward by switching to the final 'Eligibility' tab, and saving when you're done:
7. Your gift is now set up, let's give it a test!
Note: When someone redeems your reward, we will automatically handle everything and send the gift. Reachdesk will mark the gift as fulfilled when it has been shipped.