Time to get integrated with your people management platform
Like all our integrations, Reachdesk integrates with HiBob in just a few clicks. Yes that's right! You can get up and running in no time. Let's see how it works!
What do I need to set up the HiBob integration?
It's very easy to set it up. Let me guide you through this setup. HiBob requires you to create an API Service User in order to configure your HiBob integration. You can learn more about HiBob API here.
Create a service user
- Log in to your HiBob integration account using an administrator account
- From the left menu, please select Settings > Integrations
- Select Automation
- Click the Service Users icon
- Please enter a unique name and a display name
- After adding these mandatory fields please click ‘Save’ and the service user’s ID and token will be displayed
Important! Please make sure to copy the user token. Once you click done, there will be no way to see it again!
- Click’ Done’, then from the left menu, select Settings > Roles & Permissions to assign the service user permissions. By default each new service user is assigned to the ‘All Employees’ permission group. Please make sure the add the Service User to a group with the right permissions.
- Navigate to Reachdesk → Settings → Integrations page
- Select HiBob integration at the bottom, click ‘Link HiBob account'
- In the pop-up, please paste the HiBob User ID and the token
- Once you hit the 'submit' button you'll be ready to send gifts to employees via Reachdesk!
Note: When connecting a new integration it will take up to an hour from the moment the integration is connected before the employee data can be fetched and used. If you find things are taking longer than 24 hours, please follow up with email@example.com. The integration will be then synced every day at 7 AM UTC.
That's it! You're all set. You can automate sending gifts to your employees via Reachdesk!
Who can set up this integration within Reachdesk?
For any HRIS integration we require only one user to set up the connection between the integration and Reachdesk.
Who can access a user’s integration?
Every user who can access the Reachdesk platform is allowed to use the data in the integration once it has been set up. It's important that a user that connects the integration is an admin or has high visibility on the HRIS being connected: they need to have access to employees that have left, have not yet started as well as address, birthday and start date information in order for the product to run effectively.
Nota bene : Please remind that only Reachdesk admins or CM can create triggered campaigns. For further info please refer to this article.
Can I connect more than one HRIS software?
You can only connect one HRIS software per organisation at a time. For example if you connected the Reachdesk platform to HiBob you won’t be able to connect to Workday at the same time. In case you need to use a different HRIS software please disconnect the first one, Hibob to follow the previous example and then connect to the Workday integration.
If you have any questions not covered here, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org!