1) New Send Flow for e-Gift Cards
Summary: We’ve fully released the new Send flow for e-Gift Cards!
This includes better error messaging during the send process, as opposed to errors showing after a failed send attempt. We've also simplified the step by step UI for sending a gift, in addition to displaying email preview alongside the email editor, and a review step with detailed information on the send you’re about to make. This new flow works in the Chrome Extension and in the Reachdesk platform.
2) New Gift Card Brand Available SuperLahjakortti Finland
Summary: SuperLahjakortti (Super Gift Card) can be used to redeem any gift card available in GoGifts Finland catalogue of ~150 choices. This includes food and coffee options for Finland.
GoGift also supports Denmark, Sweden and Norway - we are working on adding the equivalent gift card for these regions in the near future.
3) Send KYC email to India recipients of bundle sends
Summary: In order to clear customs, recipients in India are required to fill out a KYC form. To speed up the customs clearance process, we are now automatically sending an email to the recipients of bundle sends in India, to let them know that they need to fill out KYC documents via FedEx in order to receive their gift.
1) Save Marketplace Filters in the URL
Summary: Users can now keep the results and filters from their searches from the Marketplace, these are now stored against the URL. You can now revisit the same filtered page in the following ways:
- Copy URL - share with others, save for later etc. by returning to this exact URL, you will see the results and filters intact from when you copied it
- Choose Gift - create a campaign. If you choose the gift and move to the next page for campaign creation, if you click back on the browser, you will return to the same filtered marketplace results as they were before you selected the gift
- Refresh the Page - if you refresh the page, it will return the same results and filters applied