With the Reachdesk app, you can use Reachdesk events to trigger next actions with your leads and contacts.
- If a prospect has claimed your gift, you can create a task to follow up and check in if they enjoyed their gift and to try to book another call.
- If a prospect has clicked on the gift link, but not accepted it, you can create a task to follow up and check in to remind them to accept if needed.
- If the gift has shipped, you can create a task to let the recipient know they should be expecting their gift soon.
How can you create triggers based on Reachdesk events?
- Go to Outreach > Settings > Triggers > Add Trigger
- Select "Reachdesk" as the object, then select your event.
- Set up the trigger with specific conditions and actions based on what you want to automate.
Here is an example: