Please read the below updates and call outs to our shipment requirements. Note that many of these requirements were already in place - we just want to call them out as they’re important. We know how dry this is, but it’s critical to ensure we receive your products in as quickly as possible. We just want to make sure you can breathe easy when sending your products to us.
Managing expected delivery dates
- As always, when you create a ship notice in the Reachdesk platform, you must enter an expected delivery date
- We know timelines are sometimes hard to predict. If this expected delivery date changes, please make sure to update the date in our platform
- If your inventory has not arrived by the date you inputted, we will start to send you reminder emails to either update the delivery information or to send us details on the shipment
- If your shipment does not deliver by 30 days after your expected delivery date, the ship notice your entered will be cancelled
By cleaning up your inbound inventory data, we can better track real exceptions at our warehouse and quickly resolve any challenges with your shipments!
Import and customs requirements
You are responsible for getting your inventory to us. As a reminder, if that inventory ships from another country, part of this process is getting your shipment through customs. In order to avoid unexpected delays and fees, make sure to pay all duties and file all import paperwork before you send us your shipment.
Your suppliers will be your best help in filling out any required paperwork!
Case labels and packing slips
In order to help our warehouses properly receive, record, and store your inventory, we need as many relevant details listed out as possible.
- On your shipping label, the first line of the address must state “Attn: Reachdesk” and the SN number for your shipment (i.e. “Attn: Reachdesk, SN# 170114”)
- Our warehouses will not be able to identify who the inventory belongs to without this information, which increases the risk of delays and lost inventory
- Please include this packing slip on all shipments
When you are shipping large amounts of inventory, we need to give our warehouses additional notice.
- Please contact your Reachdesk customer service manager for inbounds larger than 2 pallets or 20 boxes
- For inbound shipments larger than 5 pallets, Reachdesk customer service will provide the proper warehouse receiving department’s contact information. Your carrier must set up a delivery appointment prior to delivering your inventory.
- All inbound packages must have a corresponding unique Ship Notice
- Customers cannot reuse SNs for shipments arriving separately
- Any boxes arriving that weigh more than 20kg must be clearly labeled as “heavy weight” - we’re looking out for the health and safety of our warehouse staff.
- Products that expire must include the expiration date on the master carton and on the individual units
- Expiration dates must be displayed in the format MM-YYYY
Thank you all for your help here. Let’s gift like pros this holiday season!
By Fall 2022 our US warehouse will no longer be in Pennsylvania (PA)!
As of Summer 2022 our new US warehouse is located at:
4801 Freidrich Lane
Building 3, Suite 324
Austin, TX 78744
If you have questions regarding this move please reach out to your Customer Success Manager!
Please sign in to leave a comment.